The STRA soccer program is open to children ages 4-13 in grades PK-8. Teams are divided by age.
The U6 (4 & 5 years old) and U8 (6 & 7 years old) teams:
- This division is open to players from Southampton.
- The season goes from September through October.
- Teams will have one (or two) practices during the week and one game on Saturday.
- All games and practices are held at the Red Lion Sports Complex (459 Red Lion Rd., Southampton, NJ 08088).
- All players will need a water bottle, cleats and shin guards.
- Uniforms, socks and a soccer ball will be provided for each player.
The U10 (8 & 9 years old), U12 (10 & 11 years old) and U14 (12 & 13 years old) Pinelands League teams:
- This division is open to players from Southampton, Tabernacle, and Shamong.
- The season goes from September through the middle of November.
- Teams will have two (2) practices per week and one game per week. Game schedule will be determined after registration closes.
- Teams will practice at the Red Lion Sports Complex and play games in the surrounding towns.
- The practice and game schedule will be determined once registration closes.
- All players will need a water bottle, cleats, shin guards, and a ball for each practice.
- Uniforms and socks will be provided for each player.
Please email any questions to [email protected]